Sunday, August 25, 2013

Faithful Love

        Have you ever been in that place where you read your Bible for a week and get real close to God then totally forget about him the next week? Maybe just feel so guilty that you feel like you can't talk to him because there is a huge wall in between you... Well I feel like it happens to me a lot and I'm really tired of feeling like the devil has a rope tied around me and when I get close to God he just gives me a huge tug and pulls me away. So tonight I prayed that God would please help me turn away from this and this is what he told me while I was reading my Bible.
        Psalm 13:1-6 1)Lord how long will you continually forget me? 2) How long will I store up anxious concerns within me, agony in my mind every day? How long will my enemy DOMINATE ME? 3) Consider me and answer, LORD, my God.  4) Restore brightness to my eyes; otherwise, I will sleep in death, my enemy will say," I have triumphed over him," and my foes will rejoice because I am shaken. 5) But I have trusted in your faithful love; my heart will rejoice in your deliverance. 6) I will sing to the Lord because  he has treated me generously.

                  
  God really enlighten me here, Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, We as humans are never going to be perfect, but if you trust in God and have faith in his Love, knowing that it is never ending and overflowing then you as a Christian should never feel like there is a wall blocking you from talking to God. Yes, he might be disappointed in you, but like all Father's should be forgiving and loving no matter what you have done!! Just lay it all out for him and ask him to change your ways, ask him to help bring strong Christians in your life to hold you accountable. No one can do it alone!

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment